Thursday, August 4, 2011

Free at last!!

Done with the MS bar exam!!  Now I can shop online without feeling extra guilty!!  Some exciting things have found their way into my closet since my last post.  Picture time!!  I also saw this on FB today, and can't wait to see what Michaela Idhammar continues to do.  Please go to Stella and Dot by Michaela Idhammar to check it out!

Since I discovered Ideeli, I check out their sales probably every day.  I ordered several things a couple of weeks ago, and picked up a couple things off ebay.   My mom also treated me to a few cute things while I was in NC.  A few of the items I bought to resell, and some I will keep.  They have a couple of sales coming up tomorrow I am looking forward to, in particular W118 by Walter Baker and shoes by Ash.  Pictures are below!

Cute sandals...$15!

First J.Crew purchases in about 2 years...white jeans, patterned shorts, and a comfy grey cardi, all for $45!

I typically don't buy a ton of accessories, but have been trying to do better at that lately.  Picked up a couple of bracelets, the green cabochon ring, and a couple of long statement necklaces to pair with some flowy tops.

The Roxanne is probably one of my favorite cuts by Seven for all Mankind...skinny enough to wear with boots, but not so skinny that your legs look like sausages.  These were a great eBay purchase!!  Thats the pair on the left.  The pairon the right are Paige Blue Heights 14" Lowrise Skinnies, from ideeli.

LOVE this leather jacket.  I've looked at faux leather jackets several times, but just couldn't bring myself to buy one.
 I actually bought this one on sale at Marshall's in the spring, and it has been patiently waiting in my closet for cooler weather ever since.  I can't wait to wear it!!  By Bagatelle.

Another steal from Ideeli.  Chloe Sally I sunglasses.  I plan to keep the pair on the left, and will put the pair on the right on eBay or take them to Swap, a designer consignment shop here in Nola.

Not clothes, but still cool.  I have a lot of pictures I've taken on trips and with my girlfriends, and I have been looking for interesting picture frames to make a gallery wall.  Picked these up at KMart.  Hardly ever go in KMart except when I've run out of places to shop, but I really liked these mercury glass frames.  They have a very Pottery Barn/Restoration Hardware look to them.

Fun little dress I found at TJMaxx.  It is kind of a semi-shimmery slate bluish grey.  I looks more blue in the picture than it is in person.  I really like the shoulder cut outs for some reason.

I think this will probably be the end of my purchases for a while, unless I can snag a cute pair of J. Brand skinnies a la Kate Middleton off eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment