I also scored an adorable pair of Tory Burch Reva flats off ebay earlier this week. They should arrive on Saturday, just in time for me to take a break from a set of thrilling MBE questions to open the box.
Friday, June 24, 2011
Shop or Study?
Unfortunately for me (fortunately for my bank account), I have been doing more of the latter lately. This summer has given a whole new meaning to work-study. Nevertheless, there have been a couple of new developments in my retail world. My trusty pink blackcrackberry is on its last legs. Its dying like a pioneer with dysentery on the Oregon Trail. First, it wouldn't accept my password, and wouldn't reset the password attempts, so it wiped everything. All my contacts, pictures, everything-- gone. Then, I try to call my parents, but I can't...because the #8 button doesn't work. I get phantom facebook notifications of nothing. I guess I've done an ok job keeping up with this phone. I've had it 2+ years and I normally go through about 2 in that time period. However, it is out with the old and in with the new. The new, pretty, sleek white iPhone, that is (which, for some reason, makes me think of Anna Moring Dwiggins). My only dilemma now is to get the customizable UNC iphone case from Coveroo or the Carolina blue and white case with my monogram in navy. Tough decision...where are my shopping enablers when I need them?
I also scored an adorable pair of Tory Burch Reva flats off ebay earlier this week. They should arrive on Saturday, just in time for me to take a break from a set of thrilling MBE questions to open the box.
I also scored an adorable pair of Tory Burch Reva flats off ebay earlier this week. They should arrive on Saturday, just in time for me to take a break from a set of thrilling MBE questions to open the box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment